90 Degree Quartz Banger (eBanger) Female for 20mm enail coil
New Flame Polished Thick Quartz Banger for our enail
90 degree quartz banger for 20mm enail coil are 2mm thick and more durable! Our exclusive 2mm thick quartz banger will definitely outlast the cheap thin one’s and retain a more evenly distributed heat across the quartz while maintaining your desired temp longer. Having a quartz banger has become quite a trend with people still not using a torch and have converted to enail. Our quartz banger is so much better than others because we use a 2mm thick bucket. If you are in the 710 scene you know how popular quartz and quartz bangers and nails are. Get your 710 Life quartz banger and see what all the quartz fuss is all about! Our 90 Degree Quartz Banger Female for 20mm enail is excellent for those who love flavor the most. If you own a enail and would like to upgrade and take your medicinal sessions to the next level than you must have your own 90 Degree Quartz Banger Female for 20mm enail. Also known as an eBanger used for aromatherapy with enails!
Quartz Domeless / Banger – Proper Nail Care
Place coil on quartz nail, then power on the unit allowing the coil to heat on the nail. It is always recommended that you remove the coil from the quartz nail immediately after turning off your eNail. When the heats it expands upon cooling the coil can contract and squeeze the quartz domeless/banger potentially breaking it. Removing the coil from your quartz nail will significantly eliminate the chance of the nail breaking. If you have any trouble please call us for support, we can instruct you with different methods to make a perfect fit.
• Only clean units while powered down, unplugged, and cooled down.
• Unscrew and clean nail with a soak in warm isopropyl alcohol then wipe clean with Isopropyl alcohol or denatured alcohol is recommended for cleaning coils.
• Clean digital faceplate and other surfaces gently with a damp cloth or alcohol wipe.
• Regular cleaning of nail will increase performance and airflow.
• Never clean the nail by raising temperature this will kill your coil