The Best Investment Is In Yourself!
Get all three of our famous 710 Life products a $400 value off the regular marked price
When not in use, you should store your device in a safe place to avoid accidental activation. You should not leave your unit unattended or on or unattended in a hot area or near flammable objects as this could be a fire hazard. You should keep your 710 Life eNail away from water or any other liquid or flammables and away from any environment involving strong acids, alkaline or combustible material. Please keep this out of reach of children and pets. It is intended for persons over the age of 21
- our exclusive 710 Life Aromatherapy eNail
- our exclusive 710 Life oZone V2 Portable Aromatherapy eNail
- our exclusive High Rise pen
Getting the most from our eNail:
The Coil Heater is the weaker part of the unit and as with any eNail it will eventually fail. It’s a very good idea to always keep a spare handy so you never have failure.Purchase any style or replacement coils
you may need @ 420life.com
Note: Our coil heaters will last thousands of hours with proper use and care.
650°F – 800°F optimal heater temperature
650°F – 750°F for QUARTZ
690°F – 800°F for TITANIUM
Extend your coils life!
A few things will dramatically reduce the life of heater
• Only clean units while powered down, unplugged, and cooled down.
• Unscrew and clean nail with a soak in warm isopropyl alcohol then wipe clean with Isopropyl alcohol or denatured alcohol is recommended for cleaning coils.
• Clean digital faceplate and other surfaces gently with a damp cloth or alcohol wipe.
• Regular cleaning of nail will increase performance and airflow.
• Never clean the nail by raising temperature this will kill your coil
Quartz Domeless / Banger – Proper Nail Care
Place coil on quartz nail, then power on the unit allowing the coil to heat on the nail. It is always recommended that you remove the coil from the quartz nail immediately after turning off your eNail. When the heats it expands upon cooling the coil can contract and squeeze the quartz domeless/banger potentially breaking it. Removing the coil from your quartz nail will significantly eliminate the chance of the nail breaking. If you have any trouble please call us for support, we can instruct you with different methods to make a perfect fit.
FIRST USE – SEASONING THE TITANIUM NAIL
Preparing Nail for Use (seasoning): Heat nail to temperature and let sit hot for a few minutes. When the titanium color starts changing to bronze and other colors, apply a small amount of vaporizing oil around the inside of the dish, when it vaporizes, the nail is now considered seasoned and ready for use.
Tip: Titanium changes color when subjected to high temperature. At ideal temperatures titanium will turn bronze in color with purple / reddish hues (This is normal). seasoning the titanium prepares the metal for use and also removes the oils used to machine the titanium.
Simply plug it in, plug in the coil, turn switch on, and set desired temperature with the up/down arrows and enjoy!
FOR BEST RESULTS
Get one of our custom QUARTZ eNail Nails which will maximize flavor specifically designed to fit our 20mm enail heating coil. We carry both Domeless and Bangers to fit you needs.
- Never use the coil at temperatures near 1000ºF for an extended period of time. This will result in a burnt/black and is easily identifiable and voids the warranty for the heating coil.
- Do not use any other brand coil you can permanently damage your 710 Life main unit
- Never Apply water to heater for cooling or cleaning.
- Never alter, bend, twist, or otherwise stress the cable, connectors, coil rings or coil rod.
- never clean the nail by raising temperature this will kill the life of your coil
- NEVER CLEAN WHILE UNIT IS PLUGGED IN. PLEASE FULLY COMPLETLY UNPLUG THE UNIT FROM THE WALL BEFORE CLEANING.
- USE CAUTION THIS UNIT IS CAPABLE OF EXTREME TEMPERATURES OVER 1000°F EXTREME BURNS OR FIRE MAY OCCUR.
- DO NOT LEAVE UNIT ON WHILE UNATTENDED.
- COIL & NAIL GETS VERY HOT USE CAUTION BURNS OR FIRE CAN OCCUR!
- DO NOT EVER LEAVE ON UNATTENDED.
- READ ALL OF THIS MANUAL BEFORE INITIAL USE.
- KEEP THIS OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- NEVER USE AROUND LIQUIDS,
- DO NOT OPERATE AROUND FLAMMABLE SUBSTANCES OR EXPLOSIVE COMPOUNDS
- USE WITH EXTREME CAUTION AND CARE
- NOT FOR PEOPLE UNDER THE AGE OF 21 OR THE LEGAL AGE FOR YOUR COUNTRY.
- KNOW YOUR LOCAL LAWS.
- NEVER LEAVE OR USE AROUND CHILDREN.
- USE THIS DEVICE RESPONSIBLY.
- USE ONLY 420LIFE.COM BRAND COIL OR YOU CAN BURN OUT YOUR DEVICE VOIDING THE WARRANTY
To view an instructional video click the next tab marked “video”
HOW TO RESET – PRESS RIGHT ARROW ► FOR 10 SECOND WHILE IT IS ON. IT IS NOW RESET
If the digital display shows “EEEE” this means the coil is going or completly gone bad. A new 710 Life coil will be required to get rid of this error and return your device to normal function. Extra, or different coils always should be purchased from 420life.com and our authorized retailers.