The Best Terpenes on the market!
Strain specific terpene profiles for dab flavoring.
Our Terp Doctor terpenes enable you to customize the flavor, effect, and viscosity of your products through the reintroduction of liquid terpenes. Our strain profiles are blended from the highest quality terpenes available.
- 11+ Real Strain Specific Profiles
- Amazing flavoring
- Increased effects – Terpenes and THC have a synergistic effect
- Naturally Organic, GRAS, Kosher, Solvent Free
- Legal worldwide (No THC)
- No: VG, PG, PEG, MCT, Pesticides or Coconut oil
- Pure Undiluted Terpene Profiles
- Increase profit margin
- Control the entourage effect (grow one strain and produce the effects of several)
- Produce a superior product
- Make pens like the big brands do
- Make your co2 or BHO or other extracts taste better than your competition
- During the extraction process terpenes are stripped away, leaving you with flat flavorless concentrates. These terpenoids are responsible for providing the entourage effect when smoking. Our Terpenes are used to transform their solid extracts into a liquid form suitable for vaping. For those looking to keep their finished product all natural. The Terp Doctor Solvent Free Terpene Blends also reintroduce the entourage effect that was lost when the natural plant terpenes were stripped away.
- Flavorful – Many of our enriched profiles contain flavor and aroma compounds lost in traditional extraction methodologies. The resulting products are some of the most flavorful terpene formulations available.
- Our Solvent Free Terpene Blends are designed to ensure that you maintain the high quality standards while improving the viscosity of your finished product without separation so that it is suitable for vape. The Terp Doctor’s Terpene Blends are the easiest, and the best ready to use solution on the market. Take your beautiful refined material, add a little natural essence back, and give your products a repeatable and controlled effect, essence and flavor.
- Through the utilization of terpene technology, we help improve the effectiveness of flowered products and help patients and businesses create synergistic concentrated products with unique flavor and terpene blends. By adding terpenes to the final product (flower, concentrates, tinctures and more), we can help recreate a similar terpene profile that harnesses the original plant’s essence. Our terpenes can be incorporated in any product line you have: waxes, vaporizer cartridges, candies, edibles, beverages, tinctures, and so much more.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE:
Terpenes must be diluted prior to use for flavor and effect (1-5% by total volume – Ex: 2 drops per gram). Terpenes are oil soluble and mix well with plant extracts, coconut oil, and more.
Weigh then add your base extraction material to a small glass beaker.
Take (1%) of the base extraction material weight of additive (terpene or flavor) and add it to base extraction material. Use a pipette to apply the additive.
Add Magnetic Stir bar, apply to stir plate and mix for 10 minutes. Product may need a very small amount of heat if material is too thick. Heat to no more than 115 degrees F or 45 Degrees C. * If you do not have a heat plate or stir bar, use metal mixing spoon to manually mix (This option may be less evenly blended). *
Apply Mixture to your application (Rig reservoir, dab syringe, edible, beverage) and test.
HANDLE WITH CARE – KEEP AWAY FROM CHILDREN.
Can cause skin irritation, do not ingest PRIOR to dilution.
FOR MORE INFORMATION ON Tepenes click on any one of the 4 articles