Affiliate and Influencer Contract & Rules
Affiliate Terms and Conditions
As an authorized affiliate (Affiliate) of CGP ENTERPRISES LLC (420Life.com), you agree to abide by the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement (Agreement). Please read the entire Agreement carefully before registering and promoting 420Life.com as an Affiliate.
Your participation in the Program is solely to legally advertise our website to receive a commission on memberships and products purchased by individuals referred to 420Life.com by your own website or personal referrals.
By signing up for the 420Life.com Affiliate Program (Program), you indicate your acceptance of this Agreement and its terms and conditions.
- Approval or Rejection of the Application
We reserve the right to approve or reject ANY Affiliate Program Application in our sole and absolute discretion. You will have no legal recourse against us for the rejection of your Affiliate Program Application.
Commissions will be paid once a month. For an Affiliate to receive a commission, the referred account must remain active for a minimum of 37 days.
You cannot refer yourself, and you will not receive a commission on your own accounts. There is also a limit of one commission per referral. If someone clicks the link on your site and orders multiple accounts, then you will receive a commission on the first order only.
Payments will only be sent for transactions that have been successfully completed. Transactions that result in chargebacks or refunds will not be paid out.
Your affiliate application and status in the Program may be suspended or terminated for any of the following reasons:
- Inappropriate advertisements (false claims, misleading hyperlinks, etc.).
- Spamming (mass email, mass newsgroup posting, etc.).
- Advertising on sites containing or promoting illegal activities.
- Failure to disclose the affiliate relationship for any promotion that qualifies as an endorsement under existing Federal Trade Commission guidelines and regulations, or any applicable state laws.
- Violation of intellectual property rights. 420Life.com reserves the right to require license agreements from those who employ trademarks of 420Life.com in order to protect our intellectual property rights.
- Offering rebates, coupons, or other form of promised kick-backs from your affiliate commission as an incentive. Adding bonuses or bundling other products with 420Life.com, however, is acceptable.
- Self referrals, fraudulent transactions, suspected Affiliate fraud.
- Click Baiting
- Defamatory posts
In addition to the foregoing, 420Life.com reserves the right to terminate any Affiliate account at any time, for any violations of this Agreement or no reason.
We reserve the right to close your account.
Repping, Infuencing or Working for us is real, failure to take your role seriously will result in a permanent ban, deletion of all credits earned and stop all payments to you, if for any reason you have violated any of our Terms of Service or for any reason we see fit such things include but are not limited to (metal breakdown, bullying, personal attacks on others (employees or reps), discrimination, racism, blackmail, extortion, bribery, degradation of our brand, not actively posting, misuse representation of status, fake accounts [also know as catfishing] or any other illegal acts [do not engage in illegal activity while representing our brand]). Use of a Catfish account or any account to receive multiple free gifts is deception and fraud. If you have received any “gifts” from us you will be required to send them all back or send full retail payment for them, by reading this and accepting our gifts your have automatically agreed to these Terms.
- Affiliate Links
You may use graphic and text links both on your website and within in your email messages pursuant to our Intellectual Property Terms and Conditions, click here. You may also advertise the 420Life.com logos and name on your site both online and offline classified ads, magazines, and newspapers.
You may use the graphics and text provided by us, or you may create your own as long as they are deemed appropriate according to the conditions and not in violation as outlined in Condition 3.
- Coupon and Deal Sites
420Life.com occasionally offers coupon to select affiliates and to our newsletter subscribers. If you’re not pre-approved / assigned a branded coupon, then you’re not allowed to promote the coupon. Below are the terms that apply for any affiliate who is considering the promotion of our products in relation to a deal or coupon:
- Affiliates may not use misleading text on affiliate links, buttons or images to imply that anything besides currently authorized deals to the specific affiliate.
- Affiliates may not bid on 420Life.com Coupons, 420Life.com Discounts or other phrases implying coupons are available.
- Affiliates may not generate pop-ups, pop-unders, iframes, frames, or any other seen or unseen actions that set affiliate cookies unless the user has expressed a clear and explicit interest in activating a specific savings by clicking on a clearly marked link, button or image for that particular coupon or deal. Your link must send the visitor to the merchant site.
- User must be able to see coupon/deal/savings information and details before an affiliate cookie is set (i.e. “click here to see coupons and open a window to merchant site” is NOT allowed).
- Affiliate sites may not have “Click for (or to see) Deal/Coupon” or any variation, when there are no coupons or deals available, and the click opens the merchant site or sets a cookie. Affiliates with such text on the merchant landing page will be removed from the program immediately.
- Pay Per Click (PPC) Policy
PPC bidding is NOT allowed without prior written permission.
420Life.com will not be liable for indirect or accidental damages (loss of revenue, commissions) due to affiliate tracking failures, loss of database files, or any results of intents of harm to the Program and/or to our website(s).
- e do not make any expressed or implied warranties with respect to the Program and/or the memberships or products sold by 420Life.com. We make no claim that the operation of the Program and/or our website(s) will be error-free and we will not be liable for any interruptions or errors.
- Term of the Agreement
The term of this Agreement begins upon your acceptance in the Program and will end when your Affiliate account is terminated.
The terms and conditions of this agreement may be modified by us at any time. If any modification to the terms and conditions of this Agreement are unacceptable to you, your only choice is to terminate your Affiliate account. Your continuing participation in the Program will constitute your acceptance of any change.
Affiliate shall indemnify and hold harmless 420Life.com and its affiliate and subsidiary companies, officers, directors, employees, licensees, successors and assigns, including those licensed or authorized by 420Life.com to transmit and distribute materials, from any and all liabilities, damages, fines, judgments, claims, costs, losses, and expenses (including reasonable legal fees and costs) arising out of or related to any and all claims sustained in connection with this Agreement due to the negligence, misrepresentation, failure to disclose, or intentional misconduct of Affiliate.
- Governing Law, Jurisdiction, and Attorney Fees
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United States and the State of Florida. Any dispute arising under or related in any way to this Agreement shall be adjudicated exclusively in the state courts located in Los Angeles, California.
In the event of litigation to enforce any provision of this Agreement, the prevailing party will be entitled to recover from the other party its costs and fees, including reasonable legal fees.
- Electronic Signatures Effective
The Agreement is an electronic contract that sets out the legally binding terms of your participation in the 420Life.com affiliate program. You indicate your acceptance of this Agreement and all of the terms and conditions contained or referenced in this Agreement by completing the Share a Sale and/or 420Life.com application process. This action creates an electronic signature that has the same legal force and effect as a handwritten signature.
- Intellectual Property
You must always respect our brand and trademark, never defame our brand. Never leave misleading or misrepresentaing posts, be truthful have fun and earn of your hard work. You can read more about our 420 Life Intellectual property rights by clicking here.