HOW TO “AUTO-TUNE” YOUR E-NAIL TO FIX FLUCTUATING/SWEEPING TEMPERATURES
- Have your E-Nail fully set up. (coil attached to your insert while secured on your rig).
- Turn on your 710 Life e Nail and use the Up/Down Arrow Keys to set the temperature to your desired temperature.
- Once your E-Nail reaches or past the set temp the simply hold down the right “>” button for 10 seconds until it’s starts blinking quickly –
- Then release the button. This puts your 710 life enail into “Auto–Tune” mode.
- During “Auto–Tune” Mode, the red light will blink rapidly and consistently for about 5 minutes. You’ll also notice the temperatures sweep dramatically. Once the light stops blinking rapidly and consistently, then that means Auto–Tune has been successfully completed.
- After about 5 minutes, turn unit On/Off and the temperatures should stabilize and not bounce around like they were before.
if it continues to have fluctuating temperature your coil may need to be replaced
The following guide is meant to be used with our 710 life Micro E-Nail or 710 Life orginal E-Nail.