10mm & 14mm Nectar Collector e Nail Barrel Coil
E Nail Coil
This is a Nectar Collector E Nail Coil Replacement for our enails it is a 10mm Nectar Collector Coil E Nail Coil used for specific nails that require a 10mm Nectar Collector Coil E Nail Coil specifically for our unit. The Coil Replacement for enails uses XLR connections so this replacement will fit any enail temperature controller with an XLR connector by chosing the model below. This Coil Replacement was made for use with our enails. All cables can possible be damage by the user and no one wants to be without their enails working. There’s no need to buy another enail. Just purchase this E Nail Coil Replacement. You never know when a family pet will decide to eat your cable for fun. That is where this Coil Replacement for our enails with XLR connection enails. Plug it in the XLR connection on your enail temperature controller and have fun. So never fear if you or your pet damages the cable or if you break it yourself, we got you covered! if you see “EEEEE” on your 710 Life enails’ heater box then you have damaged your cable and need a replacement cable at once! Now you can use more variations of nails with the 710 Life Enail!
Getting the most from our eNail:
The Coil Heater is the weaker part of the unit and as with any eNail it will eventually fail. It’s a very good idea to always keep a spare handy so you never have failure.Purchase any style or replacement coils
you may need @ 420life.com
Note: Our coil heaters will last thousands of hours with proper use and care.
650°F – 800°F optimal heater temperature
650°F – 750°F for QUARTZ
690°F – 800°F for TITANIUM
Extend your coils life!
A few things will dramatically reduce the life of heater
- Never use the coil at temperatures near 1000ºF for an extended period of time. This will result in a burnt/black and is easily identifiable and voids the warranty for the heating coil.
- Do not use any other brand coil you can permanently damage your 710 Life main unit
- Never Apply water to heater for cooling or cleaning.
- Never alter, bend, twist, or otherwise stress the cable, connectors, coil rings or coil rod.
- never clean the nail by raising temperature this will kill the life of your coil