Banger Carter Pin
What is the Correct Downstem and Joint Size?
Place coil on quartz nail, then power on the unit allowing the coil to heat on the nail. It is always recommended that you remove the coil from the quartz nail immediately after turning off your eNail. When the heats it expands upon cooling the coil can contract and squeeze the quartz domeless/banger potentially breaking it. Removing the coil from your quartz nail will significantly eliminate the chance of the nail breaking. if it is a tight fit, make sure not to leave the coil on, all coils shrink when cooling causing extreme pressure. If you have any trouble please call us for support, we can instruct you with different methods to make a perfect fit.
• Only clean units while powered down, unplugged, and properly cooled down to safe levels.
• while still warm, swipe with dry Q-Tip then swipe with alcohol dipped Q-Tip.
• to clean inside clean nail with a soak in warm isopropyl alcohol or denatured alcohol then rinse and wipe dry
• Regular cleaning of nail will increase performance and airflow.
• Never clean the nail by raising temperature this will kill your coil
Other ways to clean
• You can also lets the nail stay on for awhile and the black carbon will solidify into hard crystals that can be easily scrapped off with a dental pick.
• Remove coil and torch black carbon deposits until they glow red, then rinse with water or alcohol and wipe dry