Legalizing Marijuana and Crime Drops 15% in Colorado
Legalizing Marijuana and Crime Drops 15%. Anti-marijuana activists have warned that legalising weed would lead to increased drug addiction, mental problems and crime – but in Colorado, which legalised recreational use of marijuana, the opposite has happened.
- Overall, crime has fallen by 15% and murder has dropped by 50%.
- Sexual assaults and car crime have fallen, and violent crime is down 10% overall.
- Sales of legalised marijuana have boomed in the state – with more then £22 million sold in August alone.
- The state puts 10% of that money towards building and maintaining schools, with donations now at £2.2 million per month.
Legalizing Marijuana and Crime Drops 15% is only proof it calm society down and gets rid of aggression and anger.
– Read the entire article at Metro UK.